1 March 2012

Amazing bathroom find!

I never knew it would take this long for professional bathroom builders/plumbers to re-do 2 bathrooms!

My boyfriend and I decided to clear out our old and ugly bathrooms completely, and hired a team to build the new ones for us from scratch.
They estimated that it would take 10 days to do both, but it has been 10 days now, and they're not even finished with the first one. 

I'm getting really tired of this now... messy, dusty house, having to shower at work, etc... But I am 200% sure it will be worth it in the end.

I just can't wait to have it all done. It's going to look so nice! I'm taking photos of the progress every day, and I will post them here when it's all done.


While we're waiting, let me tell you about the amazing find my boyfriend did. We had initially ordered a floating basin unit from Wickes, but apparently it wouldn't work in the end, so after having done a bit of browsing online he came across a bathroom shop called Victoria Plumb and they had a 75% sale on!!! We ended up buying 3 pieces of furniture - one floating basin unit (excluding the basin - we found a much nicer one that's oval), 1 floating tall cabinet, and one mirror cabinet - all for about the same price of what one tiny thing from Wickes would have cost. 


I'm gonna say what the English people are known for saying; WHAT A BARGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...