31 March 2012

Inspirational table decorations for Easter


Easter is only a week away. How on earth did we get here so quickly? It was Christmas not long ago...

I don't really celebrate Easter anymore, but we used to celebrate it properly with lots of relatives when I was younger.
My mum used to decorate every room in the house with something Easter related - colourful curtains and tablecloths, little porcelain chickens, painted little eggs and feathers everywhere... you name it! The kitchen and the livingroom were of course the focal points. I used to love it! When Easter arrived you knew that summer wasn't too far away :)
How do you decorate for Easter? Are you lazy like me, or do you go full on Easter like my mum?
Here are some fantastic Easter table decorations that I have found for you lovely readers. Is the inspiration flowing yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...