1 July 2012

Inspiration for a gloomy summer

A short and sweet post about gardens and outdoor furniture and decorations… but honestly it’s only me ranting and complaining yet again about this country I’ve moved to…
I had a garden barbeque English style this weekend – covering the barbeque goodies with a couple of umbrellas! How I hate the so called summers here in England. I just want to be able to have my dinners in the garden without being rained on or having to wrap myself in a blanket! This weather is really bad for July, and I wish the summer will reach the British isles very soon. For now, I’m just looking at pretty “eat in your garden”-photos and dreaming away…
Really inspirational photos regarding outdoor table settings and decorations. I'm loving the summery strawberry table runner and the lanterns in all the pictures. I also think the garden shed with all the organised pots and tools is super cute! Just look at all the little details!
What inspires you this gloomy summer?

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures. I am the same at the moment, I have all my lovely garden furniture and I am just itching to get out there and enjoy a nice summer's evening garden party but it's just not worth the hassle with this awful weather. I therefore live vicariously through pictures like yours ha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...