11 July 2012

A memory on a canvas

When it comes to decorating a room I personally love to hang up pictures and photos. It's either my own paintings on canvases, or photos of family and friends in pretty frames. One alternative to this is to mix these two and print a photo on a canvas - something that looks very stylish in a home. 
The lovely people over at Hello Canvas were kind enough to send me a canvas with a print of my choice - something I was thrilled about! After a difficult decision I chose one of my favourite family photos - me, my parents and my sisters - a photo taken on a day worth remembering. 
What you have to think about when ordering a printed canvas is that the photo you choose needs to be of exceptionally good quality. It needs to be a photo taken with a normal camera rather than a mobile phone camera. After all, you don't want the picture to look blurry.
I expected the canvas to be big, but perhaps not that big! It's absolutely massive - 20*28" (50*70 cm). I love it though - it's a perfect size! The canvas is of really good quality, and I would really recommend you to invest in one whether it's for yourself or as a present for someone else.

1 comment:

  1. I looks great! I love to personalise the home but keep it stylish - just like that! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...