10 January 2013

Wall art from I Love Wallpaper

Just before Christmas I was lucky enough to be sent a couple of pieces of wall art, courtesy of I Love Wallpaper. I Love Wallpaper is, just like it sounds, a shop that sells wallpaper, but also some home decorations in the form of wall art.

When I first browsed through their range of wallpaper I was really impressed, and I immediately fell for a couple of the floral and retro wallpapers. But what really caught my eye was the collection of metal wall art. I picked these 2 pieces below that I Love Wallpaper were nice enough to send me.

This antique looking key is made of cast iron and is 44 cm long. It's a beautiful and rustic castle inspired key with a charcoal finish, and you can really tell that it's made of high quality material. With it being cast iron it's very heavy, and you therefore need to use screws and perhaps even plugs to hang it up securely on an indoor wall.
What I really love about it is the swirly Baroque inspired pattern.

The second piece I chose was the one below, with 5 birds on a wire. (also 44 cm long) I thought it looked so simple but cute, which was what appealed to me when making my choice of wall art. This fits perfectly in a room with a contemporary interior style, and looks really sophisticated. 
Both pieces are from the Graham & Brown collection available at I Love Wallpaper, and right now they're both on sale for a bargain price! 

From my experience I would really recommend the metal wall art from I Love Wallpaper. The quality and the prices are just brilliant. Why don't you have a look for yourself?!

2 comments:

  1. Love the birds! They are super-cute!
    Kristina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply nice the white Living room concept its like best place in Home . thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...