3 January 2013

Boycott the January blues!


Well hello 2013, and good bye 2012!

2012 was a great year for me, and 2013 will struggle to top it – but if it’s even a fraction as good as last year I’ll be happy.

Ever heard of January blues…? Of course you have! I wouldn’t say I fall into that category, but I see this as being on the right side of winter. At least the days are getting longer and lighter from now on!

On the other hand I’m struggling with my inspiration in January, (you know, after the laziness of Christmas and all) so I thought that I would make this first blogpost of the year into one that is filled with inspiration!

I’ve made this collage of gorgeous pieces – everything from mirror frames and shabby chic furniture, to nurseries and clever storage solutions. I’m not going to comment on them, but I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves.

I hope this will inspire you too!

Happy 2013!


1 comment:

  1. Love these images. I live in the southern hemisphere so no January blues...but, I love to be inspired anytime and you've done just that. :)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...