18 September 2012

My personal home decorations

Adding some life to your home can be as simle as putting up some small decorations - it doesn't have to be more complicated than that. These are some of the decorations I've added to my house lately...


In the small guest bathroom I've gone for a bit of a nautical theme, inspired by the round window in that room. This glass ball was bought at the Range, and the blue bottles are from Next's home collection.


In my two upstairs bathrooms I've gone for a very simple style. We redecorated these two bathrooms from scratch earlier this year, and I think the tiles and mosaics are nice enough, so you don't really need any other decorations. I've simply gone for a pretty white orchid in one of the windows, and three wavy style bottles from a local Leeds store.

These scented purple and stripy block candles add a nice little touch to our bedroom. These, and the ceramic tray they stand on, are both from IKEA.


 Best home buy of the year! When I came across this lamp in Leeds Corn Exchange (Yellow Sunrise) it was love at first sight! I love the combination of metal, wrapped fabric and grass like details. Super pretty, and it goes perfectly in our purple, black and white bedroom. (on my side of the bed, of course)


On my dear boyfriend's side of the bed you'll find this high vase of black and silver, full of plastic flowers of different types. This is all from the Range - a shop I could walk around in for hours. They've got so many nice home decorations, and it all comes quite cheap.

Keep coming back for more updates of my house :)  


1 comment:

  1. The home decorating were great and nice. The artificial flowers were great...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...