11 September 2012

H&M's Autumn home range

Although I’m a Swede and you’ll find the Swedish fashion store H&M in every town back home, I’ve never actually come across a single one of their shops that store their home range. It was only recently that I discovered their home range on their UK website, and it was love at first sight!


For their latest collection they’ve mainly focused on two different styles; the bohemian look with lots of patterns and bold colours, as well as the French countryside look with linen fabrics and pale creamy hues.

Just have a look at these stunning photos below, taken from their website;

I really like the colour explosion in this pretty kitchen, and below you can see all the different products you’ll need to create this look yourself. That table runner has got a really lovely pattern with hues of purple, orange and pink.

This is what I meant by French countryside style. Old fashioned prints and pale creamy colours creates such a homey feeling – it kind of reminds me of a picturesque summer cottage.
H&M also stores more classic decorations, such as bedroom accents like duvet covers and throws. What style do you prefer?

2 comments:

  1. I love those Bohemian inspired homewares. If only we could get something like that in Australia. Sigh!
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love H&M's new home range, especially the first look with geometrical patterns, very 50's :) You need to go to their actual store in Stockholm some time!
    Kristina xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...