9 September 2012

Different dining set styles



I know we only just redecorated both our bathrooms (something that was far from cheap), but we’re already thinking of other projects for our 2 floor house. My boyfriend wants to do a loft conversion, but I’m not sure if I’m up for that suggestion. We really don’t need that extra space, but this might be something we’ll do in the future if we’re thinking of selling – just to increase the value of the house. The second thing we’re thinking of is turning the garage into a dining room. The garage is connected to the house and is placed wall to wall with the living room, so it would be perfect to turn into a dining room since we’re not using it for our car anyway. We would in that case replace the big garage door with a massive floor to ceiling window, which would make it a really nice and light room.
I’ve been dreaming away for a bit, looking at a few dining sets – I really don’t know what style I would go for…
We could either go for something classic such as this oak dining table with padded leather chairs from G Plan Heritage – it’s a set that would go with most styles, and it would certainly add a stylish feel to a dining room. I really love the fact that the table is oval rather than rectangular, and the chairs look really classy.
 Another style to opt for is the contemporary style, which is completely opposite to the aforementioned one. This set is made of chrome and black glass, with accompanying chairs of faux leather – a very modern and stylish option called Tempo dining set.
We would still have a table and chairs in our kitchen, but we would probably go for something small and simple, such as this super cute summer cottage like set in buttermilk finish. This would give us more space as well, and we would even be able to fit some sort of display cabinet in there – something I’ve been wanting for ages. I’ve got a lot of designer glassware that I would love to display, but at the moment they’re just spread out over the whole house. I would love a place to have them all collected.

Anyway… enough dreaming for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...