20 February 2012

What are my antiques worth?

I watched an antique show on TV the other day where they take unusual vintage finds to an auction, and I started thinking about whether I had something I would be able to auction off. I've got a few pieces of antique furniture, but I have no clue if they would be worth anything in an auction or not. I've got an amazing looking wooden mirror with swirly details that my dear grandpa left for me, a 1920's bureau that I bought myself in an antique shop, and I've also got this old Singer sewing machine that has been in the family since 1925. I was thinking of calling an expert antique dealer to find out what these items are worth, and whilst searching for one online I came across Value My Stuff. Perhaps I'll have a go and contact them. Who knows, I might make a fortune from my antique furniture. But the question is... would I really want to sell them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...