8 February 2012

Turquoise Home Decorations

I'm starting off easy... I have simply made a little collage of home decorations that matches the theme of my blog - all turquoise! What do you think? I know some of these are a bit extreme, but would you for example be open to the idea of having a bright turquoise door to your bedroom? Style is to be daring enough! I, myself, would love to have that rustic door (picture no. 15), along with the shabby chic looking chest of drawers (pic no. 13) and the amazing turquoise decorated bathroom (pic no. 1). What would you go for?

From the top left: bathroom, painting, wall of mirrors, window, handmade ceramic bowls/plates, display cupboard, servingware, knitted cushion cover, dining room, picture frames, vases, arm chair, chest of drawers, bedroom curtains, door, mirror frame.

1 comment:

  1. I love torquoise! I'm glad to find this post. I just moved into these apartments gold coast and I want to redecorate it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...