9 September 2013

Eyeing up lamps from Aqua Creations

As some of you will know from having read my previous posts here on Home Decorista, I’ve got a bit of an obsession with lamps. If you were to enter my house you would see that most lamps I own are very unique and creative. Most of them are very colourful as well! 

One of my favourite lamps is a purple one made of fabric and black iron, bought from a tiny little shop in Leeds called Yellow Sunrise. You can see it in this post here on the blog.


We have spotlights in our livingroom, and I really don’t like them. Sure, they’re very stylish and contemporary, but when watching TV they’re just in your eyes all the time. What I would really like is a floor lamp to stand somewhere in a corner – a lamp that will give soft and cosy light on a night.
I do actually have my eye on a gorgeous floor lamp I’ve seen at Arrow Electrical. It’s from their Aqua Creations collection, and I’m in love!
Just look at this tall, green beauty! It would go absolutely perfect in my livingroom, which is beige and brown with orange and green decorations.
If you like the distinct shape inspired by the organic world and exotic flowers, but you don’t like the colour – don’t worry – it comes in a range of different colours! 36 to be precise ;)

Most lamps from the Aqua Creations range are just to die for, but as you can imagine they wouldn’t all go in my livingroom (unfortunately!). For any curious people out there though – here is a little taster of the rest of the range.
Which one’s your favourite?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...