9 October 2012

Wall decor ideas for a nursery

It's a baby boom going on at the moment - at least amongst my friends. And therefore, I have put together some inspirational images on nurseries, with a theme on trees and owls. I found the above picture on some website a while back, and was super inspired by it. I love everything about that wall decoration - the colour, the shape of the branch, the cartoon-like owls... it's just a perfect detail for a child's bedroom!
A more simple version of owls and trees above and below. I like the fact that the design of this is more as if a child has painted it. Very cute, and the colours are really nice, buit can of course be changed to your own taste.
Below is a slightly more grown up design, but it would still be suitable for a child - just look how gorgeous this nursery is! I love the combination of this bold blueish turquoise with the black, white and bright yellow.
The picture below is actually a creation made by myself. When I moved in with my boyfriend in the summer of 2011 I made one of the guest rooms into a creative project. The purpose of this room is not to be a nursery (there really aren’t any plans of babies yet!) but I simply call it my “creative room”. You can read all about how I painted this olive green tree on my other blog The CreativeArtista. This tree is kind of like my masterpiece – I am so happy with it! And sure… if we were to have kids in the future and we still live in this house I guess this would be suitable as a baby room…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...