1 June 2013

O'hoy sailor! Nautical home collection by Next

I don’t usually feature just one shop in a blogpost, but I’ve just got to show you the latest summer collection by Next!
 I was walking around in the next Next store in Leeds Trinity shopping centre the other week, and I am completely in love with their home range.
Not so much the furniture (they’re just over priced in my opinion) but I absolutely adore their decorative pieces.
 Photo frames, signs, candle holders… you name it!

I would buy most things from their home collection if I could just afford it, and if I could fit it in my house!
 They always have a few different ranges out, and they’ve launched a number of summery collections for this season. The one that really speaks to me is their nautical range. I just love adding a bit of seaside feeling to your home, and especially in the summer. 
 With Leeds being right in the middle of the country with no sea in sight, this collection is a great way to increase that summer feeling.

Let me know what you think of it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...